Sunday, August 28, 2011

More to come...

I will be posting more in the next few days as I have misplaced a couple of pictures :S


Also I am currently working on several projects which include:
1. Fire Moon (haed)
2. Storykeep Littlest Fairy - Fenech (haed)
3. Zebra Eye...which is a free chart that I found on the internet
4. putting the finishing touches on an exchange...of course pics will only be shown after she receives it :)


Also there is an air dragon that I started a couple years ago, found it the other day and decided to put it in my bin with some other odds and ends to resort the colours for it and try to finish it, but one of my cats took the opportunity when I forgot the lid open to use the container as a litter box....am still trying to figure out how to get the smell out without ruining the black fabric....oh well might have to restart :(


BUSTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment